Electrolytic stack is the key equipment in hydrogen production equipment. The quality of it determines the operation safety and stability of hydrogen production equipment.
The electrolyzer is composed of various electrolytic cells and every cell is composed of The main electrode plates, Positive net, Seal diaphragm gasket, and Negative net. The main electrode plate is where electrolyte electrolyzed, and the electrolyte is decomposed into hydrogen and oxygen ions under the effect of direct current on the surface of the main electrode plate. The machining accuracy of the electrode plate determines the electrolytic efficiency. The sealing line of the main plate and the diaphragm gasket determine the sealing performance of the electrolytic cell. If the sealing line is not dense enough, it will be possible to cause leakage and purity decrease, which affect the safety and stable operation of the equipment! Also, the sealing gasket has other two functions:
1. Diaphragm cloth under the wet condition in the internal of the electrolyzer, Hydrogen and Oxygen ions effects in the positive, negative electrode, hydrogen ion moves toward the positive direction, and oxygen ion moves toward the negative direction, which forms Hydrogen Cell and Oxygen Cell. The hydrogen and oxygen ions in the state of liquid and gas will respectively enter the hydrogen separator and oxygen separator through Hydrogen liquid path and Oxygen liquid path to take gas and liquid separation.
2. The sealing between every two pieces of steel plate in the electrolytic cell is assured by the sealing line and the sealing material of the diaphragm gasket. Which make sure electrolyzer operate without leakage under the pressure of 1.6 MPa. If improper sealing material applied, it may cause leakage of lye.
- Electrolyte in the cell is decomposed into hydrogen and oxygen ions under the effect of direct current on the surface of the main plate .
- The electrolyzer is composed of Left and right end press plate which is thickened and nickel plated and formed by integrated cutting, middle electrode plate, the diaphragm gasket, and Negative electrode net, the whole electrolyzer is press filtering structure
- The rated pressure of the electrolyzer is 1.6~3.2Mpa, and pressure tested according to regulation of JB/T5903-96 “water electrolysis hydrogen production equipment”.
- The raw material of the end holding plate is a thickened steel plate which is heat treated and nickel plated to ensure it has enough stress and strength to afford the heavy pressure and avoid deformation.
|Model||H2 Output (Nm3/hr)||DC Current (A)||Volt. (V)||H2 Purity (%)||O2 Purity (%)||Operating Pressure (Mpa. G)|
|GH-0.4||0.4||–||–||99.7% +/-0.2%||99% +/-0.2%||0.15 (Max)|
|GH-1||1||–||–||99.7% +/-0.2%||99% +/-0.2%||3.2 (Max)|
|GH-2||2||460||28||99.7% +/-0.2%||99% +/-0.2%||3.2 (Max)|
|GH-3||3||460||40||99.7% +/-0.2%||99% +/-0.2%||3.2 (Max)|
|GH-5||5||460||44||99.7% +/-0.2%||99% +/-0.2%||3.2 (Max)|
|GH-10||10||920||52||99.7% +/-0.2%||99% +/-0.2%||3.2 (Max)|
|GH-30||30||1670||86||99.7% +/-0.2%||99% +/-0.2%||3.2 (Max)|
|GH-40||40||2480||78||99.7% +/-0.2%||99% +/-0.2%||3.2 (Max)|
|GH-50||50||2480||94||99.7% +/-0.2%||99% +/-0.2%||3.2 (Max)|
|GH-80||80||4600||80||99.7% +/-0.2%||99% +/-0.2%||1.6 (Max)|
|GH-100||100||4600||102||99.7% +/-0.2%||99% +/-0.2%||1.6 (Max)|